*** 3rd and 4th player from the same family ~ $160.00
Registration Procedure - IMPORTANT
- Validate your Access Pass with Cariboo Memorial Sport Complex to receive a confirmation email.
- Gather your confirmation email from the complex, care card and teamsnap login - click the Register button below to be redirected
- Upload your letter when requested on your registration on TeamSnap
- All family members may use the same confirmation letter during the registration process. It will only request one to be uploaded.
- IMPORTANT: If your players' information and HCR numbers do not populate automatically then you are registering on the wrong email. Please use the same email to register that you used in previous years.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR REGISTRATION
April 20, 2023 - Access Pass Cards updates are required prior to registration. You will receive an email confirmation for your proof up the update that you will be required to screenshot and upload into the registration form
May 1, 2023 – Payment Plan Registration opens - Early fee discount in effect and 5 equal payment option available
June 15, 2023 – Registrations after this date will pay the regular rate.
August 1, 2023 - Registration is based on team configuration guidelines according to WLMHA policies and the availability of projected ice slots and coaches. Some teams and divisions may not form this year if basic criteria cannot be achieved by August 1, 2023. Players registering after this date will be put on a waiting list and registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
August 15, 2023 – All players wishing to try out for a Dev/Rep team MUST be registered by the close of this date.
October 31, 2023 – Registration must be paid in FULL or players will be suspended from any further WLMHA sanctioned event until payment is made.
December 31, 2023 – Pro-rated refunds are available only up to December 31, 2023, less a $40.00 administration fee plus any rep carding and BC Hockey fees paid. *No refunds shall be given to suspended players.
January 15, 2024 – Final date to affiliate players.
New Players to Williams Lake Minor Hockey
Please fill in the New Player Information page at the link below.
You will be asked for the Player Name, Birthdate, Address, Parent email and phone number, attach the birth certificate and proof of residency (parent DL etc)
The information will allow us to apply for a Hockey Canada Number on your behalf. Once the HCR Number is received, it will be emailed to you and you will be able to register at the registration link. If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Returning Players - Please register using the online form above.
Williams Lake Minor Hockey requires ALL its returning members to register online and pay by credit card or e-transfer through the link above. Your Hockey Canada ID number and information will automatically populate. If it doesn't, then your using the wrong teamsnap login. Please use the same email to register as last year.
Online registration should also be used if choosing to pay by a payment plan, please contact our registrar at WLMHA@telus.net for any questions.
Registration will NOT be considered complete until payment is received.
- online using credit card
- If parent chooses not to pay on-line by credit card, the registration will not be complete until payment is made in full.
- eTransfer (please see instructions below)
- If you are E-transferring your registration fees please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include in the memo portion the player(s) full name so that it can be properly applied.
If you are in need of some financial assistance to help your child play in an organized sport, check out KidSportCanada. WLMHA endorses and contributes to KidSport programs to create opportunities for our youth to enjoy minor hockey.